20% long carbon fiber reinforced PP
1. Product Introduction of the 20% long carbon fiber reinforced PP
20% long carbon fiber reinforced PP is to use a melting process, blend fiber and the matrix resin, to maximize performance, so that the different carbon fiber reinforced polypropylene (PP) thermoplastic composite materials as much as 20% of the carbon fiber reinforced polypropylene (PP) thermoplastic composites. Long carbon fiber reinforcement provides this composite with significantly increased stiffness and strength.
2. Product Specification of the 20% long carbon fiber reinforced PP
1.Model Number: 20% long carbon fiber reinforced PP
2.Filler: long carbon fiber
3.Color: custom colors
4.Process method: Injection molding
3. Product Feature of the 20% long carbon fiber reinforced PP
1. Excellent mechanical properties
2. High strength and hardness, high elasticity
3. Good bending resistance fatigue
4. High-frequency insulation performance is excellent, because it is almost no water, so the insulation performance is not affected by temperature
4. Production flow
5. Range of application
20% long carbon fiber reinforced PP has a higher dielectric coefficient, and with the temperature rise, can be used to make the heating of electrical insulation products, its breakdown voltage is also high, suitable for electrical accessories, medical equipment, etc.
6. Company information
Xiamen LFT composite plastic Co.,Ltd is a company that makes long fiber reinforced composites. Our team has 20 years of comprehensive knowledge to help companies unfamiliar with the use of long fiber reinforced composites instead of metals from product concepts to production.