LFRT Polypropylene Compounds For Automotive Applications
LFT-G® Xiamen LFT Composite Plastic Co.,Ltd is a unique long fiber reinforced thermoplastics plastic manufacture.
Our material have following properties.
2.Safer impact mode
4.Improved creep resistance
LFRT Polypropylene Compounds for Automotive Applications
Compared to commonly used short glass fiber reinforced plastics, long glass fiber reinforced plastic has tripled in flexural modulus, four times the impact strength and can be -30 ℃ environment unchanged. LFRT can meet the needs of a wide range of end users. Due to its high hardness, light weight, corrosion resistance, low cost and excellent workability, LFRT can be adapted to a variety of complex structures to make it an excellent alternative to metals.
LFT compared with other types of reinforced materials, its outstanding performance mainly in the following areas:
● excellent impact resistance, high modulus, high strength, low warpage, similar to the metal thermal expansion coefficient;
● isotropic, low shrinkage, low creep, high dimensional stability;
● excellent wear resistance and fatigue resistance;
● excellent chemical resistance;
● excellent surface finish.
● Excellent molding performance: high flow, easy mold release, low damage to the screw
|Grade||Filling Specifications||Product number||Feature|
|General grade||10-70%||PP-NA-LGF10-70||Chemical coupling, high strength|
|Heat resistant grade||20-50%||PP-HR-LGF20-50||High strength, long-term heat|
|UV resistant grade||20-50%||PP-UV-LGF20-50||UV resistance, long-term heat aging resistance|
|Toughen resistant grade||20-40%||PP-ST-LGF20-40||High impact strength|
|Flame retardant grade||20-40%||PP-FR-LGF20-40||High strength, halogen-free flame retardant|
|Other||Low odor, low TVOC, low warpage etc.|