60% Long Carbon Fiber Reinforced PA 6
Xiamen LFT Composite Plastic Co.,Ltd is a unique long fiber reinforced thermoplastics plastic manufacture.
Our material have following properties.
2.Safer impact mode
4.Improved creep resistance
60% long carbon fiber reinforced PA 6
1. Product Introduction of the 60% long carbon fiber reinforced PA 6
60% long carbon fiber reinforced PA 6 is a polyamide 6 (nylon 6) product containing 60% long carbon fiber. Due to its low density, electric conductivity, heat transfer and other characteristics, it is often used in various pipelines of cars and tractors, the textile machinery industrial equipment zero fog material and other aspects. PA 6 (Nylon 6), especially glass fibre grades, can be effectively fire retarded with halogen free products. Phosphorus-based flame retardant systems are used in these fire-safe polymers and are based on aluminium diethyl phosphinate and synergists. They are designed to meet UL 94 flammability tests as well as Glow Wire Ignition Tests (GWIT), Glow Wire Flammability Test (GWFI) and Comparative Tracking Index (CTI). Main applications are in the electrical and electronics (E&E) industry.
2. Product Specification of the 60% long carbon fiber reinforced PA 6
1.Model Number: 60% long carbon fiber reinforced PA 6
2.Filler: long carbon fiber
3.Color: custom colors
4.Process method: Injection molding
3. Product Feature of the 60% long carbon fiber reinforced PA 6
1. Fire retardant fireproof, high toughness, high strength, high wear resistance, high rigidity self-lubrication, weatherability, anti - noise resistance
2. Self-extinguishing resistance is easy to process
3. Non-peristaltic, not mildew, aging, stable size, good vibration, good sliding property, good insulation, good resistance to chemical toxicity, good durability and uv protection
4. Production flow
5. Range of application
6. Company information
Xiamen LFT composite plastic Co.,Ltd focuses on developing and providing innovative, long fiber reinforced thermoplastic composite material solutions that are manufactured by order to meet specific structural performance requirements.